We’re currently supporting a highly regarded animal welfare charity in the search for a Finance Business Partner, to provide an insightful and value adding business partner service to the energetic fundraising directorate. The successful candidate will also support with business cases and ad-hoc project work.
- Provide comprehensive financial planning service to the directorate, ensuring financials are understood by budget holders
- Prepare timely monthly analysis of department performance
- Coordinate the preparation of the financial forecast and budget
- Review the financial forecast and budget in collaboration with fundraising heads
- Support with business cases and ad-hoc project work
The ideal candidate will be finalist/newly qualified CCAB accountant with stakeholder management experience within the charity sector. We would also welcome applications from the commercial sector, or practice. Benefits include a generous pension contribution, holiday allowance and flexible working.
The culture is sociable and collaborative, with the passionate team committed to ensuring the values and mission are a the core of every activity. If you are seeking an exciting and varied role within a highly respected organisation that promotes internal development, please apply today.