Altum are partnering with a local authority to find a finance business partner on an intial 6 month temporary contract. This is an excellent opporunity for a PQ/Finalist/Qualified accountant to work in a varied role partnering with key stakeholders in multiple service areas.
- Preparation of management reporting and insight
- Development and review of business plans, annual budgets and forecasts for both financial and non-financial activity
- Proactive analysis and identification of risks and opportunities
- Timely and insightful reporting on income and expenditure, including clear explanations for variances for targets and understanding around plans
- Modelling, analysis and advice across a wide range of projects
- Continuous improvement of systems and automation process
- Part qualified/Finalist/Qualified accountant
- Excellent communication skills are essential in order to communicate finance effectively to stakeholders and other non-finance members of the organisation
- Demonstrable experience of performing budgeting and forecasting processes
There is a large chance this role will be made permananent at the end of the inital 6 month contract. Due to a restructure, there is also a opporunity to take a step up to senior finance business partner within the 6 month time frame. If the above sounds like you please apply today.