The Commercial Finance Analyst role is responsible for owning and delivering accurate reporting of 4 entrepreneurial business units across the following reporting cycles: 5 year plan, budgets, forecasts, quarter close.
It reports into the Finance Director and this position needs to work coherently and collaboratively with a range of finance and non-finance stakeholders. An eye for continuous improvement and transformation would also be helpful in this role as we are always looking to do things better!
- Work with the Finance Director to deliver scenario analysis, ad-hoc projects, financial modelling, reporting and presentations as required.
- Additional duties to support non-finance stakeholders.
- Manage multiple deadlines, and work across a number of finance systems with varied geographical teams to deliver timely and accurate financial information
- Create and deliver succinct information presentations to senior management as required
- Support deals and provide proactive strategic analysis.
- Help drive best practice and standardisation across the wider finance team
- Support all aspects of the annual budget, quarterly forecast and long-term plan, including where necessary consolidation and analysis of other business units
- Preferably ACA/CIMA qualified
- Experience working in a high-performing team
- University degree or alternative strong academic record
- Experience working with financial IT systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communicator, able to engage stakeholders from a non-finance background and build effective relationships with a range of people
This would suit a candidate keen to add value to the overall strategy of an ambitious organisation, someone with a strong finance background and technical skillset but who can display numerical and analytical skills together with a desire to think commercially and influence the wider business. If this is you, apply now!