Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering with a market-leading real estate business in their search for a Commercial Analyst. This is a rare opportunity to join a business who are at the forefront of their field, Specialising in flexible work space environments and revolutionising the way businesses function.
The role is newly created, encompasses a broad remit with elements of business partnering, financial planning and decision support and sits within a top-tier commercial finance team, reporting directly into the Commercial Director.
The key responsibilities,
- Leading analysis into the key revenue & cost lines, providing insights and solution on how the process can be improved
- Recognising revenue trends in order to advice accurately on pricing and market approach
- Business partnering with head of departments such as sales and procurement in order to offer strategic financial support
- Communicate performance against budget and other KPI's to key budget holders
- Maintain the long-term forecasting model
- Responsible for identifying, analysing and reporting on risks/variables
Essential qualifications & experience,
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- 1-2 years post-qualified experience
- Ideally trained within a Big 4/ Top 10 accounting practice
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in liaising with senior non-financial personnel
- Proven track record in implementing improvements to financial processes