Are you a technically strong and personable part qualified accountant seeking a fulfilling role within a well-known social welfare organisation? Would you like to be part of a passionate team, delivering services and providing homes for London's most marginalised and disadvantaged communities? We're currently supporting this organisation in the search for an Assistant Financial Accountant.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparing reconciliations of the balance sheet control accounts including bank, fixed asset, rent and payroll general ledger accounts.
- Assisting the Financial Accountant with preparation for the annual year end audit process for the organisation
- Assisting with the production of the annual financial statements
- Journal postings
- Assisting with the monitoring and audit of cash held throughout the organisation which could involve visits to London based services
- Reviewing financial process and making suggesting improvements
- Ad-hoc requests from financial accountant
In return you will work in an environment that encourages personal development, offers generous benefits including flexible working, up to 30 days holidays, discretionary bonus, matched pension up to 8% and study support package. If you'd like to be part of a close knit team, delivering the important social mission and helping people take control of their lives please apply today.