Financial Analyst - FinTech
practice area: accountancy-and-finance
salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum Bonus
сonsultant: Dylan Wijesekera
date posted: 27/02/2024
Altum Consulting are thrilled to be partnering with one of the fastest growing FinTech firms in London in their search for a Financial Analyst to join their team. Our client has listed consistently as one of the most exciting Tech firms to watch by several, well-known multinational firms and are continuing to grow on the back of a successful round of funding last year. And thus, are also growing their Finance team significantly as they continue along this journey.
As our client is a scale-up business (although they are a team of nearly 100 now) and the Finance function is relatively small, this role will provide excellent opportunity to get involved within a broad finance based role, however the main scope of the role will centre around analytics, FP&A and business partnering and thus would suit an individual who has had some exposure to this and would like to continue their career down this path.
This role also benefits from having two senior mentors who are switched-on and genuine individuals who are keen to provide guidance to ensure success in the role. The firm also has a great culture and hire on personality fit as much as they do technical competence which results in a great place to work!
- Business partner with a range of stakeholders across the business
- Assisting across the budgeting and forecasting process
- Design and maintain reporting to monitor KPIs
- Analyse financial data and organise into accessible reports using key metrics
- Support senior finance stakeholders on scenario modelling strategic investments and key projects.
- Delivery of revenue recognition, cost analysis, accruals and balance sheet reconciliations for the group
- Assist across the broader finance function across both BAU and projects
The ideal candidate will have a background that includes some of the below:
- University degree with strong grades throughout (2:1 or higher)
- 1 years Experience across FP&A or Analytics or BP
- Intermediate / Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ambitious; hardworking; and keen for a challenge whilst working in a friendly and close-knit team
- Someone who can take the initiative; is curious and wants to develop their skillset
Finance Manager - MedTech
FP&A Analyst - BioTech
Principal Consultant - Energy
Finance Director - Life Sciences
Financial Accountant - Life Sciences
Senior Procurement Consultant
FDD Associate Director - Leeds
Workplace Strategy & Change Senior Consultant