Altum is working with a global, private equity firm to find a talented and experienced Legal Counsel.
- Our client is currently seeking an interim legal counsel M&A lawyer with a strong focus on corporate company experience.
- This role would be based in London but with extensive travel throughout Europe.
- We are looking for a Legal Counsel who is able to think outside the box to create bespoke solutions for client's legal objectives.
- The ideal candidate will monitor, manage and mitigate legal risks associated with private equity/venture capital transactions executed by entities or structures including VCTs and LLP, LPs
- Assessing the impact of new regulations and advising the business on relevant structural changes and subsequent execution;
- Dealing with day to day queries regarding legal and regulatory issues
- The ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate both specific (and preferably high-value) corporate finance and M&A experience; and experience in organising and managing transactions.
- Desire to develop a career in a broad public/private M&A/ corporate finance practice is key.
- A strong academic history is essential.