Altum are proud to be partnering with a leading homelessness charity to help recruit for a Interim Year End Project Accountant. The charity are currently going through many new software implementations and are looking for a experienced financial accountant to help them through the year end process.
- Leading the annual audit and production of consolidated Financial Statements, main point of contact for the external audit team and internal stakeholders
- Take ownership of the full reporting pack and own all tasks i.e. deliverables required by auditors
- Lead in communicating to the business the timetable and deadlines for deliverables
- Liaising with external auditors including managing audit queries raised during on-site visit
- Production of disclosure notes
- Fully qualified (CCAB) accountant
- Big 4 audit background preferable
- Experience working with Unit 4 Business World/Agresso
- Experience producing statutory accounts
If the above sounds like you or anyone in your network, please get in touch today.