- Preparation of VAT returns for all EU and Asia Markets, and US Sales Tax returns
- Own the VAT reconciliations of all key accounts, ensuring any adjustments are posted and reconciled items are clearly noted and accounted for.
- Support IT / Ops and Retail teams with Brexit support involving product returns and relevant VAT return calculations for international markets
- Lead the development of the new VAT system involving set up, testing and population
- Liaise with IT / Ops to ensure new season and/or new products uploaded to the website have correct VAT calculations
- Support senior finance team members with high level tax support involving R&D and expenses VAT claims.
- Prior experience 1-2 years in a VAT accounting role
- Experience in an e-commerce or retail environment essential
- Understanding of handling multi-currency accounts
- Happy to work through both system and manual processes with a flexible and solution focused attitude
- Use of Vertex or a similar VAT/Accounting system
- Qualified accountant, CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Available on less than 1 month notice