Altum Consulting are looking for an Interim Global Transition Lead to manage a major GBS transformation programme for a large Innovative Technology business. This is an initial 6-month opportunity and offers hybrid working with 2 days pw in London.
Reporting into the Head of Global Business Services this role will Transition all Processes and Services into a centralised GBS function – this covers c.40 countries and c.1000 FTE. This is the early stages of a multi-year programme. Your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Set up Transition Management Office to successfully support Transition of processes and services across ~40 countries in 4-5 Waves.
- Lead the Transition of processes and services by developing and executing well-structured work plans, and facilitating project and sponsoring meetings
- Engagement with Business Units to proactively identify, prioritize, facilitate, and lead initiatives to deliver cost effective services, operational excellence and improved user experience through digital innovation, effective risk management to mitigate business risks
- Work with Providers, Regional Transition Leads, Group workstream owners to drive deliverable acceptance and progress through toll-gate milestones (incl. Discovery, Solution Design, Knowledge Transfer, and double-bubble / ramp-down), across all waves
- Ensure Group / Regions / Countries roles are staffed up as required for Transition, and are contributing to regular cadence, reviewing providing deliverables, and driving approvals to progress through toll-gates.
- Own relationship with service providers on transition & transformation issues.
- Drive operational management of Transition, and oversee day-to-day activities, ensuring transition requirements are met and toll-gates are achieved per agreed timelines
To be considered for the role we require the following skills:
- Deep experience with shared services across the whole GBS lifecycle (strategy, design, implementation, optimisation).
- Expertise in one or more specific GBS topics, e.g., target operating model design, service management, performance management (SLA, KPI), HR restructuring, change and communications, business case management.
- Experience managing service providers in SG&A transformations of large scale and complexity.
This an exciting project opportunity. Applications will be reviewed an on ongoing basis so please do not hesitate in applying.