Altum are proud to be partnering with a leading cancer charity to help recruit for a Systems and Management Accountant on an initial 2 year fixed term contract. The charity is looking to improve its accounting software and processes and the ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge on SunSystems.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Project management of the implementation of the new finance system
- Mapping the existing chart of accounts and budget structure to the new structure
- Leading the testing of the new system and reporting changes needed to the supplier project manager
- Setting up process for automated data uploads from CRM system to new finance system
- Assisting with budget setting and monthly management accounts
- Assisting Senior Finance Manager with reviewing and consolidating three-year budgets completed by each department
- Part qualified or qualified CCAB accountant
- Excellent knowledge and experience using SunSystems and Q&A (Vision)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Commitment to charity’s vision, mission and values
If the above applies to you and you are looking for a new role within one of the UK’s most reputable charities please get in touch today.