Supply Chain Controller Required – Amsterdam Based – Global Multi-national Business within the FMCG sector
Altum Consulting are supporting a well renowned FMCG organisation in the search of an experienced Supply Chain Controller to join their growing EMEA Supply Chain team.
Based within the EMEA HQ in Amsterdam, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a core link between Finance and the Supply Chain Managers by providing core anlaytical and financial information to support the Supply Chain business unit across the EMEA regions
- Assessing challenges within local and regional Supply Chain facilities and developing financial strategic solutions
- Supporting the production and review of the Supply Chain budgets
- Monitoring operations and cost control within the plants
- Supporting crucial business decision making by producing integral financial reports to various stakeholders across the company
- Ensuring the correct financial controls are implemented
- Producing accurate and timely month-end reports
- Supporting the Supply Chain function with a continuous improvement mind-set for processes, reporting and system efficencies.
Education and Experience requirements:
- Educated with a Masters/Bachelors in Accouting or equivalent
- Formal accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CA, RA etc) is a desirable
- 5+ years post qualification experience
- 3+ years Supply Chain experience is hugely desirable
- Expert knowledge of US GAAP reporting
- Proficient user of SAP
- Continuous improvement mind-set with strong IT skills
- Confident communicator with the ability to work cross functionally within the company
- Fluency in the English language is essential - Dutch language is also a benefit
This is a very unique opportunity to join a globally renowned organisation an to be a part of a growing success story.
To apply for this role, please send an updated CV to;- firstname.lastname@example.org