£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
8 months ago
Altum are partnering with a top social welfare charity to recruit for a personable and pro-active Rent Accountant to be based in their head office in Central London. You will provide an efficient and effective Rents finance service to internal and external customers.
- Securing the prompt and correct processing of the rent debit, rent receipts and other rent and service charge adjustments
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly and quarterly management accounts and supporting information
- Ensuring customer payment files including standing orders and housing benefits are posted to customer accounts within one working day of the cash being received in the bank account
- Contributing to the development and implementation of process improvements
- Performing weekly reconciliation of the Rent Ledger and Rents bank account
- Reviewing and clearing the suspense accounts and investigate discrepancies on a weekly basis
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to manage their own workload
- At least two years experience in a rent accounting or relevant role
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to cope under pressure
- Graduate, AAT qualified or candidate pursuing ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CIPFA
If you would like to join this supportive and collaborative finance department and are seeking an opportunity to grow and develop your career and you feel this advert matches your skills and experience please submit your CV today.