Senior Manager - Internal Controls/Compliance - EMEA
Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering with an industry leading hospitality business, headquartered in Central London.
This is a newly created position and will be responsible for evaluating and improving the control environment, enhancing operational effectiveness and ensuring compliance with the brands financial policies and procedures. This individual will work closely with the EMEA finance teams, property leaders and internal audit to identify control weaknesses. Reporting directly into the Director of Internal Controls & Compliance.
Internal Controls/Financial Leadership
- Manage the annual update of audit tools utilized within the continent
- Lead the EMEA wide property audit programme for the continent. utilizing data analytics software
- Work closely with Area Finance Directors to identify and prioritize properties that should be reviewed
- Carry out balance sheet reviews to identify any risks
- Train property teams on control environment enhancements and share best practices within the continent
- Meet with company management at all levels to discuss audit findings and produce reports.
- Confer with company management on opportunities to improve policies, programs and activities
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Minimum of 4 years PQE
- Experience in the hospitality sector preferred but not essential
- Strong financial management and analytical skills
- Knowledge of governmental regulations and safety standards
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies and equiptment