We’re supporting one of the nation’s most well known health and wellness organisations in recruiting a project team of Senior Management Accountants to facilitate the set up of a shared service function and assist in the new system implementation.
Responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring the underlying RTR processes are delivered in line with the design principles approved in the Transformation program and established ways of working.
- Running an effective set of month-end close processes that support the close objectives set by the Financial Control function.
- Delivering a standard set of management accounts, cost centre and other key reports to the business
- Providing management accounting support to discrete areas such as Inventory, Fixed Assets and Project Accounting and establish of standard ways of working.
- Supporting the Financial Control function in providing information for year-end requests internally and from the Auditors.
- Reconciling the Balance Sheet
- Supporting the effective system implementation (Workday Financials)
The ideal candidate will be a qualified/finalist level CCAB accountant with management accounting experience in complex matrix environment. You will be available on short notice and able to travel to Epsom daily. The contracts are expected to last 6-9 months. You will be able to apply for the permanent positions. Day rate or salary available.
In return you'll receive some very attractive health and wellness benefits including free gym membership and heavily discounted gym membership for another individual. The organisation also offers good flexible working options.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are available at short notice please apply now as we will interview and appoint this week.