Altum are currently supporting a high-end multi-site hospitality business, to find them an experienced Management Accountant to support the financial controller and form an integral part of the finance team. The role will produce timely and accurate financial information to assist senior management in commercial and strategic decision making.
- Lead the preparation, analysis and publication of monthly financial reporting (P&L and Balance Sheet) and supplementary operational KPI reporting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and board packs
- Regular commercial analysis, business improvement projects, internal audit etc.
- Provide retail, stock and revenue support to operational staff, including query resolution and training
- Supporting Financial Controller on key projects
- Monitoring of capital expenditure and capital allowance analysis
- Promote a continuous improvement approach to business policy / process / systems
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels, including communication with non-financial personnel
- Confident individual who is able to work effectively and deliver results to regular deadlines
- Ability to manage regular tasks alongside longer-term projects i.e. strong organisational / time management skills
- Diligent with an attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter with the ambition to develop their own career and contribute to the future success of this leading organisation
- Able to analyse and present financial data to non-financial personnel
- Proven ability to add value through identification of work-flow and process improvement opportunities
- Proven ability to apply commercial knowledge to financial analysis
This role will be a very exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) who has experience in a management accounting role and is looking for a step up in an exciting growing business.