Altum are working with a major fashion brand to recruit a Senior Management Accountant.
A key member of the Global Finance team, the Senior Management Accountant is responsible for leading a team that has management and statutory accounting responsibilities across several European territories. Key deliverables are to plan and assign work effectively, streamline processes and lead a high-performing team.
- Managing the month end close to ensure deadlines are met
- Managing statutory accounts and related external statutory audits on assigned entities
- Analysis of actual results versus Plan/Budget in conjunction with the financial planning & analysis team
- Partnering with the Senior Finance Manager to deliver projects within the given timeframe, by developing cross-functional teams and accountabilities
- Line management of a part qualified team member
- Ad-hoc work as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in a multi-national business
- Management experience
- Effectively able to present information