Altum Consulting Amsterdam are currently working alongside an international leader within the building sector, who are currently seeking an expert within VAT accounting and Indirect Tax for a newly created role within their VAT team.
The position is a Senior Indirect Tax Compliance EMEA reporting directly to the Manager Indirect Tax.
You will responsible for;-
- Overseeing and supporting juniors within the team of VAT accountants and Analysts
- Closely supporting the Manager Indirect Tax with various project work
- VAT compliance
- VAT Accounting
- Working closely with external teams to ensure VAT accounting is correct and accurate
- Regular reporting for VAT, Intrastat and ESL
- Reconciling VAT returns to the General Ledger
- Continuous improvements of process and controls and implementation of efficiencies
- Supporting with external audits and auditors
- Contribute to projects relating at VAT registrations
- Minimum of 6-8 years of working experience with indirect tax
- Qualification within Indirect Tax or equivalent degree is desirable
- Preferred experience of working within a multinational or US based company
- Strong knowledge of VAT compliance and financial related processes
- Fluency of English both written and verbal
- Experienced user of Oracle or similar systems
This is a full-time, permanent position working within a newly created role within a dynamic and successful team.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send an updated CV to;- email@example.com