Altum are working with a world leading advertising group to recruit a Senior Group Accountant.
This role is an essential part of the Group Finance team, supporting and implementing the Financial Accounting and Reporting agenda across the globe. The purpose of the role is to deliver key tasks in relation to financial reporting, control and analysis collaboratively at a global level, supporting and appropriate control and compliance environment in line with Group policy and IFRS.
- Support the preparation and review of all monthly Actuals reporting (P&L and Balance Sheet) is compliant with Group policies
- Support the preparation and review of accurate and timely consolidated financial accounts to the Group Finance team
- Support the development of new reporting formats and analytical tools with the group consolidation system team, to drive improved compliance and efficiency
- Provide best in class technical accounting advice to business through written technical accounting papers
- Working with the external audit team to ensure the audit is completed on time and with ever-reducing number of audit differences
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in a large, multi-national company
- Proven experience of technical accounting
- Ability to communicate financial accounting requirements to stakeholders
If you’d like to discuss this role further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.