Altum Consulting are currently supporting an established Technology business to recruit a Senior Group Accountant for an ASAP start. This position will play a critical role in the group finance team will have exposure to both technical accounting and management reporting.
- Preparation of the Group management accounts for month-end, forecast and budget, and associated value-add commentary for inclusion in board reports
- Contribute to the development and implementation of robust data collection templates for month-end reporting, forecast and budgets
- Managing and monitoring the integrity of management and financial data
- Liaising across the business to support the continuous process improvements across the finance function.
- Preparation of group’s consolidated statutory accounts
- Providing technical accounting support to regional and divisional finance teams
Knowledge skills and experience required;
- Qualified accountant (CA/ACA/ACCA)
- Immediately available
- Knowledge/experience of large and complex multi-national groups with multi-currencies
- Experience on financial consolidation system preferred
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
For further information on this new role please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details. Candidates will be considered immediately for interview.