Altum are currently supporting a very high growth technology company to help find a Senior Group Accountant, the business is PE backed and has offices all over the globe. The position will play a critical role in the group finance team, you will have exposure to both technical accounting and management reporting. The role will start as a contract initially but is highly likely to go permanent.
- Preparation of the Group management accounts for month-end, forecast and budget, and associated value-add commentary for inclusion in the Board Report and other ad-hoc internal reports for both finance and non-finance heads of business
- Contribute to the development and implementation of robust data collection templates for month-end reporting, forecast and budget
- Managing and monitoring the integrity of the management and financial data used for Board Report, management accounts, budget and forecasts
- Liaison with finance colleagues to support the continuous improvement of finance systems and processes to support evolving business requirements
- Preparation of Group’s consolidated statutory accounts and preparation of notes to the accounts
- Providing technical accounting support to regional and divisional finance teams
Knowledge skills and experience required.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Knowledge/experience of large and complex multi-national groups with multi-currencies
- Experience on financial consolidation system preferred
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word