Altum Consulting are currently supporting an established Technology business to recruit a Senior Group Accountant for a January start. This position will play a critical role in the group finance team will have exposure to both technical accounting and management reporting.
- Preparation of the Group management accounts for month-end, forecast and budget, and associated value-add commentary for inclusion in board reports
- Contribute to the development and implementation of robust data collection templates for month-end reporting, forecast and budgets
- Managing and monitoring the integrity of management and financial data
- Liaising across the business to support the continuous process improvements across the finance function.
- Preparation of group’s consolidated statutory accounts
- Providing technical accounting support to regional and divisional finance teams
Knowledge skills and experience required;
- Qualified accountant (CA/ACA/ACCA)
- Immediately available
- Knowledge/experience of large and complex multi-national groups with multi-currencies
- Experience on financial consolidation system preferred
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
For further information on this new role please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details. Candidates will be considered immediately with interviews commencing next week.