Altum are currently supporting a global retail business to find a high calibre finance professional to lead FP&A in the EMEA region, reporting to the Director of FP&A you will be responsible for the execution of the EMEA plan. You will work closely with budget holders across the EMEA region, providing insightful analysis.
- Lead the preparation, review and presentation of the monthly management accounts
- Timely reporting on business performance, through Brand reporting packs, including explanation of variances between the actual results and the Plan/Forecast
- Provision of management information to enable Budget holders to make informed decisions and drive their business forward
- Support the Director of FP&A to execute the EMEA Plan and subsequent forecast updates
- Ad hoc analysis on the entire EMEA region to support big picture decisions
- Consolidation of the EMEA plan to submit numbers to the US
- Management of two Financial Planning Analysts, including setting objectives and development
A highly driven and self-motivated Commercial Business Partner, who is able to interact with all areas of the business, to build accurate budgets, forecasts and produce timely, relevant analysis to facilitate the decision-making process.
You must be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with a substantial amount of FP&A experience.