Altum Consulting are partnering with a Global Non-Profit Organisation to find a Senior Finance Officer to join their team as they go through a substantial project as a result of Brexit.
This role will be joining a collaborative team environment where everyone is willing to pitch-in and get involved with various things to help reduce workload.
- Support the development of proposal budgets compliant with donor requirements
- Lead and advise on all contractual, compliance and finance issues with reagrds to complex grants
- Compliance review of all donor financial reports
- Lead on UK-based donor audits
- Proactively go through cashflow and borrowing implications of new bids
- Spent rate monitoring and forecasting
- Qualified accountant is highly desirable (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Excellent budget analysis and monitoring skills
- Willing to take on a challenging role
- Hungry to learn
- Previous experience within an international development organisation is important for this role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are available on short notice, and have the ability to work well under pressure, then please submit your CV today as shortlisting will commence w/c 8th April.