I am working with a leading retailer, to find a Senior Commercial Finance Manager to take the lead role in business partnering with the new Marketing Director. You will provide finance leadership, cost control, analysis and decision support for the leadership team. While managing the planning, forecasting, month end, year end and reporting for all aspects of the marketing function.
- Provide decision support and return on investment analysis for the marketing team
- Identify initiatives that will improve financial performance, by providing financial analysis to key stakeholders
- Own the relationship with Group Planning and Reporting
- Deliver monthly commentary to the leadership team
- Support investment initiatives by building robust business cases
- Ad hoc analysis for other business units
Ideally, you will be a qualified accountant with experience partnering with a marketing function, with the ability to influence and challenge at a senior level. Experience in ROI appraisal will be essential, as will line management experience.
This role is a great entry point into the company in one of the most commercial roles at this level. The company has a very strong track record in developing and promoting their finance team, so this is a great opportunity for the someone with aspirations to progress quickly.