Altum are working with a leading FTSE listed consumer company to recruit a Senior Finance Manager for within their Group function.
This role is responsible for the delivery of timely, accurate and relevant Group financial information to Audit Committee, Board and external shareholders. The Senior Finance Manager will support the Head of Finance by providing expert accounting advice across the group, including advising on and driving, the accounting treatment for key strategic programmes and corporate transactions.
- Assisting in the establishing, implementing and continuous improvement of financial policies across the group
- Set guidance for external and internal policies to ensure the Group is compliant with all current accounting standards
- Accountability for interaction with the auditors on key technical matters, as well as preparation of key accounting papers
- Providing technical support and review for specific Group level accounting topics, i.e., treasury, FX, pensions, share price etc.
- Take on ad hoc projects across Group finance, either on a stand-alone basis, or to support other finance teams with specific projects
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Very strong knowledge of IFRS
- Proven experience of providing technical advice to large UK listed companies
- Track record of being able to deliver to tight deadlines
If you’d like to discuss this role further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.