A well-known arts organisation are currently in need of a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their finance team on a temporary (possibly to permanent) basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with strong interpersonal skills, an interest in art and experience managing staff to join a friendly and high performing team within a globally renowned organisation.
As the Senior Finance Business Partner your role will involve:
- Leading the financial planning, reporting and monitoring processes for the organisation
- Ensuring month-end duties are completed on time and accurately
- Working closely with senior directors across the organisation on all finane related matters
- Completing business cases for possible areas of growth
- Taking a lead on the longer term financial strategy of the organisation
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have a strong background within management accounts/finance business partnering
- Ideally have managed staff previously
To apply for this well paid and interesting role please submit your CV today.