Altum Consulting are pleased to be supporting a globally-renowed media business in their search for commercially driven Senior Finance Analyst.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the EMEA region across 40+ markets and 3 lines of business by ensuring all stakeholders have timely access to a common set of financial results and forecasts. The role will work closely with senior stakeholders including the EMEA CFO to analyze and present monthly results and quarterly forecasts. Part of this role will also include overseeing an international shared-service centre, assuring that all reporting is submitted accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the Director of Commercial Finance and the EMEA CFO with overseeing the financial performance of the EMEA markets
- Lead delivery of key financial deliverables, including the monthly results, quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Work proactively and build strong relationships with EMEA Markets finance teams and Group finance teams
- Oversee the prioritization, output quality and workload of our captive Reporting Center of Excellence
- Communicate changes to guidance on the the monthly reporting and quarterly forecasting process to the EMEA finance communities
- Own the management reporting process for the EMEA region but setting reporting standards and timelines and oversee the quality and timeliness of delivery against those timelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Minimum 4 years of PQE experience in a complex multinational environment
- Strong financial analysis and Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong communication & presentation skills