I am currently working with one of the country’s best-known retailers, they are looking to hire a Senior Commercial Finance Manager for their Marketing finance team. They are currently going through a major new Marketing campaign.
About the role
- Responsible for tracking and reporting return on investment for Marketing spend.
- Business partnering the Heads of Marketing is a key part of this role. This requires someone who can quickly gain a good understanding of the KPIs of the Marketing team in order to provide robust challenge and add commercial value
- Responsible for end to end costs forecasting
- Preparing and presenting monthly results to the Marketing Leadership team, highlighting key risks and opportunities and any calls to action
- Timely reporting of risks and opportunities to Group Finance ensuring no surprises
- Coaching and developing 1 direct report
Your skills and experience will include;
- Qualified accountant
- Previous experience in commercial finance
- Planning and Forecasting
- Business / Financial Analysis
- Natural curiosity of Retail/Online
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a truly commercial role in one of the country’s most desirable employers.