Senior Commercial Finance Manager | £550 - £650/day | 6 Months | International FMCG/Consumer
Altum Consulting are currently recruiting for a Senior Commercial Finance Manager to join a thriving international food and FMCG brand, the role and offices are based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be joining a collaborative and progressive environment (full hybrid working) and benefit from reporting to/partnering with a well-regarded and respected commercial finance leader.
- Purely commercial role working within the existing finance team across the property and store costs.
- This role focuses on driving constant improvement across the property cost bases, occupancy, fixed and variable costs associated with each store.
- Owning the P&L across all properties and aligning proposed improvements and changes with existing strategy and operational performance.
- Providing links with other core areas of the business in relation to project delivery/management
- Provide analysis to non finance teams enabling greater visibility on performance
- Have a clear understanding of retail, FMCG and multi-site retail or restaurants
- Act as a senior business partner to UK & International finance and non-finance personnel
- Identify and deliver initiatives which aim to optimise performance of the business
- Communicate performance to senior leadership and project teams
- Provide quarterly updates in Management Team Board meetings
- Candidates should be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have at least 5 years PQE in an international consumer, retail or restaurant brand
- Have strong excel and modelling skills
- Be hands on with complex financial queries and bring a problem solving, can do attitude to the team
Candidates will be considered immediately for interview and start, please contact George Brown on the attached details to discuss the role further.