Senior Analyst - BioTech
practice area: accountancy-and-finance
salary: £60,000 - £650,000 per annum Bonus
сonsultant: Dylan Wijesekera
date posted: 01/12/2023
Altum Consulting are proud to be partnering with a leading BioTech company committed to advancing breakthroughs in healthcare through innovative research and development. With an established and growing name in the market and a commitment to further R&D, they are at the forefront of this sector. As part of their growth strategy, they are currently looking to bring on a Senior FP&A Analyst to join their dynamic finance team.
This role will play a crucial role in supporting the Head of FP&A in driving financial planning and analysis activities across the business. This position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing organisation in the BioTech sector and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Play a lead role in the development, analysis, and presentation of financial plans, forecasts, and budgets.
- Provide insightful variance analysis and recommendations to support strategic decision-making
- Prepare comprehensive financial reports and dashboards for executive leadership.
- Collaborate with business units to gather and analyse relevant financial data, providing practical insights.
- Assist with the development and maintain complex financial models to support long-term planning and scenario analysis.
- Assist in the evaluation of financial performance against key business metrics.
- Partner with various departments, including R&D, Operations, and Commercial, to understand their financial needs and provide analytic support.
- Act as a key liaison between finance and other business units to ensure alignment on financial goals.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and automation within the FP&A function.
- Professional qualification (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent
- Proven experience within a financial reporting or financial analysis role
- Strong analytic skills, attention to detail and a continuous learning mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Results-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Advanced Excel skills
Head of Finance
FP&A Analyst - MedTech
FP&A Manager - BioTech
Financial Accountant: Life Sciences
Management Accountant - BioPharma
Principal Consultant - Energy
Financial Controller - Life Sciences
Management Consultant - Asset and Wealth Management (M/SM)
Finance Manager - Life Sciences