Curretly recruiting for a global technology company creating digital platforms, building mobile products and working with digital influencers to make customers smile.
Their business consists of three divisions: Q&A, Subscription, and Media. The Q&A division connects those seeking answers with qualified experts; the Subscription division delivers mobile content including games, apps, music, and video; and the Media division is focused on the digital influencers industry. Media also includes the Agency, a digital influencer marketing agency, and an influencer commerce platform. All the company’s divisions are underpinned by its mobile payments and distribution network.
They are looking for an eager and experienced accountant who wants to dive straight into the finance team.
Day-to-Day Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage month-end close procedures within deadlines
- Prepare and post revenue accruals
- Prepare, post, and reconcile expense accruals and prepayments
- Reconcile IC loans
- Review P&L and B/S accounts for correctness
- Prepare payroll for Tech team in AU
- Ownership of the end-to-end AR and collections process for all entities
- Review and enter aggregator/gateway payout/revenue reports in Xero
- Issue / send sales invoices according to revenue reports for QA and Subscription division
- Reconciling payments from aggregators / gateways
- Issue / send sales invoices according to IO for Media and enter them in Xero
- Actively collect receivables – monitor cash, prepare / review aging overviews, send reminders, etc.
- Accounts payable
- Authorize payments from several bank accounts for the Australian and Dutch entities
- Review and approve invoices
- Streamline processes for the AU and NL reporting entities
- Maintain and ensure compliance with finance and administration
- Ad hoc finance and administration tasks as required
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting or finance or related field
- Preferably qualified as CPA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent or studying for qualification
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar position; this would ideally be your second/third step
- International exposure and adaptability
- Gross monthly salary of €3200-4100 based on 40 hours a week
- Potential for a temp-to-perm arrangement if you prove yourself in the first months
- Catered lunch, snacks, and FriYay drinks on the company
- International team – from around 40 different countries and counting