Altum Consulting are partnering with an international consultancy firm to recruit a Senior Accountant. This role is for an initial period of 6 months with the potential to extend/be made permanent.
· Managing invoice function
· Responsible for all aspects of the finance function, including P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash flow, accruals and pre-payments, and inter-company transfers monthly
· Management of cash flow, cashbook, creditor / debtors ledgers, and nominal ledger
· All month end processes including management accounts, journal preparation, ledger review, balance sheet reconciliation, VAT returns and PAYE submission
· Preparation of payroll and compliance
· Cover all aspects of credit control and foreign payments
· Ad hoc financial projects
· Working with external accountants as part of the year end statutory process
· Managing duties of Accounts Assistant
· Liaising with customers and suppliers over terms of business and accounts queries
For further information on this new role please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details. Candidates will be considered immediately for interview and start.