Altum are working with a luxury fashion company to recruit a Senior Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has recently completed – or is soon to complete – their ACCA / CIMA qualification to join an iconic luxury brand and get exposure to the whole finance function.
You will be responsible for assisting with all financial operations of the company, including financial accounting, management accounting, cash management, tax & VAT reports and others. You will be also responsible for the daily maintenance of several financial reports as well as assisting in general administration duties and various projects.
- Check and investigate issues on balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to: cash, stock, Fixed Assets, VAT and payroll clearing accounts
- Analysis of debtors and creditors ledgers, clearing and investigating issues
- Check and investigate issues on profit and loss accounts
- Assist with preparation of month end and year end tasks
- Preparation of Credit Management report, overseeing credit control
- Assist with preparation of month-end, quarterly and year-end management reporting packages including variance analysis and commentary
- Supervise and train a Finance assistant
- Work in various projects focused on ambitious growth plans
- Business partner with non-finance functions to resolve issues, drive efficiencies and support with their budgets
- Budgeting, forecasting, reforecasting
- Assist with management reporting and presentations for senior stakeholders
- Qualified/Finalist ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and UK Tax rules
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Commercially focused, adaptable to change and able to take ownership of work
If you’d like to discuss this role further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.