A mid-tier Consumer brand is seeking an accomplished Finance Business Partner to assist in setting up a brand new Commercial Finance team at its global HQ in Central London.
Aside from participating in and leading various projects relating to this set up, the role will include:
- Business Partnering General Managers and their Sales and Marketing teams
- Full ownership of both UK and Emerging Markets P&Ls, including overheads and marketing investment
- Leading teams through the quarterly forecast process
- Customer and Brand P&L analysis
- Channel and Gross Margin Reporting
- Business partnering the Sales and Marketing teams to analyse ROI on projects and marketing campaigns
- Business Case development for new distribution, supply and sales team changes
This is a highly visible role with huge amounts of scope. To be considered, you should meet the following criteria:
- A highly ambitious and influential business partner
- Sales finance business partnering experience - ideally from a Wholesale, FMCG or Retail environment
- Confident, professional, with impeccable comms
- Ideally part qualified, finalist or newly qualified CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join an expanding business, managing large, complex customer accounts, as well as helping to build a commercial finance function from scratch.