Altum are proud to be partnering with one of London’s top housing associations to recruit a Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner to support the development and sales team. The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant or finalist, preferably with experience working in a housing environment supporting the sales and development side of the business.
- To produce monthly, quarterly and other ad hoc management account reports
- To provide a comprehensive financial service, ensuring that financial and accounting records are accurately reflected in the accounting systems.
- Develop a strong working relationship with external development partners, gaining knowledge of their systems, timetables and reporting capabilities to ensure the receipt of accurate and timely information
- To assist in the coordination the production of annual budgets with the relevant budget holders
- To assist in the production of annual statutory financial statements, and notes to statements for the relevant area of responsibility and liaise with external auditors during interim and annual audit
- CCAB Qualified Accountant or Finalist
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- IT literacy in MS Office is essential along with the advanced knowledge of excel for reporting and monitoring
- Essential to have Accounting experience and preferential if related to construction and residential property development
If the above sounds like you and you are looking to develop your career within a growing, reputable organization, please get in touch today