Altum is working with a Fin Tech business in Amsterdam that is looking for a Reporting Analust to join their Reporting team.
Their Reporting team is looking for a Reporting Analyst with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. The successful candidate must be able to work as a business partner with a wide range of teams, including finance, risk, legal, and compliance, and provide pragmatic advice and guidance to build sustainable growth.
What you’ll do
- Work on preparation of reports and other regulatory requirements, such as LCR, ALMM, and FINREP/COREP;
- Support the annual report process and other relevant internal and external financial information;
- Monitor changes in regulations applicable to the business, and coordinate with other functions the implementation of such changes;
- Lead expansion and implementation projects from a regulatory/financial, dealing with external and internal stakeholders;
- Assist on elaboration of responses to eventual ad-hoc requests from the regulators;
- Strengthen connections between the business and reporting team, understanding the impact of new products or areas of expansion, supporting business growth through regulatory strategy.
Who you are
- You have between 1-3 of years’ experience in regulatory/financial reporting function;
- University degree, preferably in Accountancy, Business or Economics;
- Your knowledge of the finance and/or payment industry is well established;
- Comfortable talking straight and challenge the status quo, specifically with the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures;
- Self-driven and proactive, always searching for ways translate the regulatory requirements to the business perspective.