Regulatory Transaction Reporting Specialist with Strong knowledge of Financial Markets
A new opportunity has arisen with the Regulatory Transaction Reporting team of a renowned financial services firm in Amsterdam and looking for someone who can use their experience to further strengthen this growing team. It is an excellent opportunity to be part of a leading financial institutions and gain a holistic understanding of their business
The aim of the team is to provide an oversight and steering of trade and transaction reporting to ensure that the reporting is complete, accurate and timely, whilst providing risk management and control
- Key responsibilities include:
- Deep diving in to datasets and providing analyses around data to uncover issues
- Translating regulatory requirements for technical and procedural implementation.
- Supervising and controlling delivery and maintenance of high standards of reporting to achieve complete, accurate, and timely trade and transaction reporting.
- Taking ownership of and following up on issues in collaboration with multiple global stakeholders.
- Developing and monitoring controls to be applied across the reporting teams
- Creating metrics for and challenging KPI’s
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role with a financial Institution or in a regulatory-related role.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of financial markets products, processes and trade life cycles.
- Solid understanding of the global transaction reporting regulations.
- Experience in process design, measurement and optimization.
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills across large data sets combined with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Adhere to high standards and with the ability to work under pressure and stakeholders
- Be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders from technical and engineering colleagues to Financial Markets managers
- Have a structured way of working in a fast paced environment
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure within the company and be part of a growing team and utilise your financial markets and regulatory knowledge as well as your analytical skills
If you are interested in the role please send your CV and motivation to Natasja Ribbert- Lemmens