Altum Consulting is leading the search for a Project Manager for a finance transformation project within a global FMCG business.
Our client is undertaking a finance system and process transformation across its global business and will be outsourcing many of their finance processes to a third-party provider.
The blueprint / planning phase is complete, and the project has recently secured approval to be delivered. The execution phase will start shortly and requires a project manager with experience of delivering a finance process transition to an outsourced model.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, preferably within Finance
- Experience of working with finance outsourced businesses
- Ability to and coordinate project direction and scope from analysis through implementation processes
- Business related computer skills including knowledge with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication with ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (in English) including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
- Ability to work remotely