An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and personable part-qualified accountant with a global educational organisation. This is a unique project role which requires a strong communicator passionate about process improvement. The successful candidate will have support the Project Lead on the design and delivery of changes that have been identifed and recommended as the result of a 2-year financial transparency programme and gain exposure to wide range of financial and project management skills.
- Work under Global Process Owners to assist in documentation of new and improved processes
- Support in the development of improved end to end standardised processes
- Provide analysis and identify what KPIs are required for each process
- Prepare and maintain plans for deliverables and deliver to agreed timescales
- Involve relevant stakeholders in the 'to be' design
- Manage and support the transition of the 'to be' process to BAU
- Provide Global Process owners with data analysis to enable baselining, understand transaction flows and impacts of changes.