Product Owner/Change Manager with Financial Markets and Regulatory Transaction Reporting Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our clients, a prestigious Financial Services business for a Product Owner who can demonstrate a track record within Project and Change Management.
This will suit an individual who has an ideal combination of strong technical knowledge of Transaction Reporting and Financial Markets coupled with strong leadership and influencing skills. The role will be part of a dynamic international team, that partners with all areas of the business to deliver regulatory transaction reporting capabilities with control oversight, ensuring the firm complies with all the relevant regulations.
The role allows you to take ownership and be part of a strong team environment with the ability to gain a holistic view of the business and build relationships across various business lines
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Strong experience in a Financial Markets (from the front office, operations or a regulatory-related role)
- Excellent Project Management experience including having a track record in delivering and leading change programs, within complex organisations
- Understanding of transaction reporting in regulatory environments, for example EMIR
- Experience in working with large data sets
- Business analysis skills, with the ability to simplify complexity
- Delivering solutions that achieve sustainable compliance
- First class communication skills, being able to challenge stakeholders across matrix organisations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to influence and the ability to hold people accountable to ensure deliverables are met
- Being deadline driven and delivery focussed, have the ability to work within agreed boundaries and frameworks
- Strong people person and team motivator who ensures quality of delivery, with a long term focus
- My client offers a strong market rate plus a range of secondary benefits.
Please apply with your CV to Natasja.email@example.com