Altum Consulting are partnering with a UK based charity who support to members of the armed forces and their families to find a Payroll Supervisor to join their Payroll team on a basis of 3 months. This is an exciting opportunity to manage two juniors and be a key member of the finance team.
The core focus of this role is to deliver a high quality and accurate payroll service.
- Ensure all employees are paid on time
- Responsible for the tax year-end proces including submissions of relevant forms to HMRC
- Responsible for monthly reconciliations of payroll
- Working closely with HR to develop policies affecting payroll, e.g. sickness and redundancy
- Ensure leavers are provided with accurate P45 details
- Act as a main point of contact for employee benefits and pay queries
- Advising the wider payroll team
- Oversee changes in legislation and provide proactive advice on how the changes will affect the organisation
- CIPP qualification is desirable
- Good level of IT literacy
- Experience using Itrent software is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are an experience Payroll Supervisor and are looking for a role to start immediately then please submit your CV today.