Consulting are currently supporting a very high growth technology business, to find a Management Accountant to support their digital and technology leadership teams. Key to the role is supporting their ambitious commercial goals due to serious expansion throughout their world-class Finance team.
The key duties of the role will include;
- Developing with the expansion of the business, dealing with change at the rapid pace they operate at.
- Developing and maintaining a solid understanding of the business risks and opportunities in order to analyse performance, insightful commentary
- Liaise and lead regular meetings with senior executives
- more junior team members
- Working closely with the &A team to track performance against latest forecasts
- Keeping up to date with latest accounting standard changes and impact these will have on reporting
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and board decks
An ideal candidate for this role will be a big thinker to help achieve the ambitious plans. Needs to be a qualified ACA or CIMA accountant newly qualified or 1-2 years. A confident communicator the ability to deliver messages and plans to fellow stakeholders. This is a truly career defining role for someone passionate about both the technical and commercial sides of Finance looking for an opportunity to play an important part. If this sounds like you, please apply