A brilliant position has opened up within a very well-known charitable organisation to join as a Management Accountant and produce budgets, forecasts and perform month-end. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about the charity sector.
As the Management Accountant your role will involve:
- Producing budgets & forecasts for each of the different cost centres
- Work closely with non-finance stakeholders to advise on performance
- Produce monthly commentary and variance analysis
- Ad hoc finance analysis as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a real passion for the charity sector
- Recently completed a recognised accounting qualification
- Have a track record of working with non finance stakeholders
To apply for this interesting and rewarding role, please submit your CV today.