A new and exciting opportunity has arisen within the vibrant fundraising team of a well renowned international charity for someone to join on an interim basis for 3 months. The role will support the Finance Business Partner in providing a comprehensive business partnering service to the fundraising department.
Responsibilities will include;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Providing a business partnering service to fundraising managers and budget holders
- Supporting budgeting and reforecasting process
- Providing challenging and meaningful analysis to budget holders
- Ensuring internal controls are upheld and developed where necessary
- Other ad hoc duties and project work
As this is an interim opportunity, the ideal candidate will be immediately available to interview with charity sector experience ideally; experience auditing charities or non-profit organisations is also being considered.
You will be newly qualified in your ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification and will have a commercial mindset. If you are from a Big 4 practice background then that is highly desirable.
If you feel you’ve got the profile described and are available at short notice, please apply now!