Altum Consulting are partnering with a global development organisation to find an interim Management Accountant to join their finance team for a period of 6 months.
This role is an integral part of the finance team and is responsible for managing the budget monitoring process, as well as other ad-hoc tasks.
- Manage the budget setting process and assist with the production of Business Plans and medium term financial plans
- Robustly analyse and challenge budget submissions based on historic and future data
- Prepare financial reports and provide independent analysis / forecasts on financial positions for reporting to senior management
- Contribute to the closing of accounts process and assist in the production of the year-end financial position and performance
- Manage the preparation and completion of statutory and non-statutory returns
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Knowledge of VAT, taxation, financial system and internal controls
- Strong IT skills; in particular Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and flexibly, as well as collaboratively
- Immediately available
If you're immediately available or on a short notice period, and looking for your next contracting role, then please submit your CV to be considered.