Altum are proud to be partnering with one of London most well-known homelessness charities in the search for an ambitious and technically strong management accountant/finance business partner to provide a full financial management of the organisation's property portfolio. This would be a great opportunity for a newly or recently qualified accountant with experience in property or capital accounting to enter an exciting role within the non-profit sector.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the financial management of the developing property portfolio
- Ensuring robustness and implementation of financial systems, procedures and controls
- Producing of timely reports, data and analysis for stakeholders and management
- Developing and maintaining a monthly cash flow projection and analysis process
- Supporting the preparation of the statutory financial statements using Charity SORP
- Generating financial analysis and reports to support decision making
- Contributing to audit and statutory compliance and achieve timely and accurate internal and external audit
You will be a fully qualified CCAB accountant, with a sound knowledge of financial or management accounts from either an audit, commercial or non-profit setting. You will have strong communication skills and be a team player.
In return you will receive some excellent benefits including a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and a flexible working arrangement. You will be part of a close knit, conscientious team, passionate about delivering a first-class accounting service enabling the organisation to fulfil their mission in helping those most in need. If you are interested in applying, please do ASAP.