Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering exclusively with one of the UK's most dynamic commercial real estate businesses in their search for a well-rounded Management Accountant. The role will include general accounting and maintenance of property fixed assets. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
- Review disposal costs and capitalise planning applications.
- Accounting for property revaluation movement at year end.
- Supporting tax with fixed assets additions for yearend tax computations.
- Provide quarterly P&L forecasts.
- Ensure fixed asset data for statutory accounts is completed to a high standard with all supporting audit documentation. All queries from auditors and tax resolved.
- Participating in Statutory reporting – preparation of the statutory accounts (c. 125 entities)
- Involvement in budgeting cycle – providing all fixed asset inputs.
- Managing VAT reconciliation process.
Desired Qualifications & Experience,
- Full accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Ideally 1-2 post-qualified experience in a similar role.
- Property sector experience preferred but not essential.
- Ability to present work in both informal meetings and formal Board meetings.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Caseware and Alphatax an advantage.