Altum Consulting are working with a UK based health charity to find a Management Accountant to join their commercial finance team on a permanent basis. This opportunity will suit someone who is recently qualified and looking to expand their commercial finance knowledge.
- To support and assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- Contribute to the production of budgets and reforecast for multiple divisions within the organisation
- To provide challenging and meaningful analysis of the monthly management accounts
- To support any funding applications from trusts and statutory funders
- Contribution to quarterly finance meeting and any other regular strategic meetings
- To participate with other finance staff in the interpretation and analysis of results, reforecast, and working with Team managers in the production of written commentary to accompany those reports
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Charity sector experience is essential
- Strong experience doing management accounting is essential
- Keen to learn
This role will suit someone who is newly qualified and looking for their next challenge within a dynamic finance team within the charity sector.