Altum Consulting are working with a disability charity based in London to find a Management Accountant to join their commercial finance team on a basis of 3-6 months. This is a varied opportunity in a dynamic team and will suit someone who is at finalist level of their professional accountancy qualification.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Working closely with senior budget holders to discuss budgets and monthly performance
- Provide variance analysis
- Assist on ad-hoc projects where needed
- Assist the Finance Business Partner on month-end and year-end accounting tasks
- Finalist level accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Good level of previous management accounting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Inquisitive mindset
- Available on short notice
If you are looking for a new challenge and are available on short notice then please submit your CV today!